Zoho CRM Consulting Services
Our Zoho CRM consulting group is made up of CPA’s, Business Process Engineers and Management Consultants. We approach every Zoho CRM implementation from the stand point of helping companies with best business practices and meeting their critical business requirements. Were not just technical software consultants simply showing you how to use Zoho CRM.
We will map out a tailored Zoho CRM implementation strategy to match each client’s specific requirements. This unique Zoho CRM consulting approach will ensure a successful implementation and allow companies to get the most out of Zoho CRM.
Types of Zoho CRM Implementations
- Quick Start Zoho CRM Implementation. Is ideal for companies that initially have fairly simple entry-level business requirements. It is designed for start-ups or small and medium-size businesses with less then 10 employees who initially require only core basic functionality out of a new Zoho CRM.
- Mentored Zoho CRM Implementations. This is where we project manage, consult and guide your internal team through every step of the implementation. We review the software setups and data files before imports. Are also available for brain storming sessions and support as requested. The goal is ensure no significant mistakes are made and to save on Zoho CRM implementation costs.
- Turnkey Zoho CRM Implementations. This is a full Zoho CRM implementation where our Zoho CRM consultants take care of everything from setup and data conversion to final testing and delivery. Our goal is to make the conversion as seamless as possible for our clients. This is ideal for companies that do not have the time or internal resources to successfully implement Zoho CRM.
- Fixed Priced Zoho CRM Implementations. This is where the scope of the project is specifically defined and our Zoho CRM consulting will successfully deliver the specified services for a not to exceed price. This type of Zoho CRM consulting provides our clients with the comfort level of known costs and expectations.
- Tune-Up Zoho CRM Implementation. Is much like a brand new Zoho CRM implementation of these solutions. It is just as important to manage the Zoho CRM implementation from the stand point of helping company’s with best business practices and meeting their critical business requirements. Not just simply showing end users how to better use the software.
Zoho CRM Implementation Phases
- Core Zoho CRM Implementation (Phase I) - Initial phase where the primary goal is to fully replace existing legacy systems, achieve effective operational functionality within the new solution and position both the application and Zoho CRM implementation team for next steps.
- Adapting/Learning (Phase II) - Gaining a comfort level with the new solution; processing transactions, reporting and searching. Efficiencies are dramatically improving. The staff and Zoho CRM implementation team are quickly identifying other areas within the new solution to target for future improvements.
- Extending (Phase III) - A continuous improvement program targeted at identifying areas of struggle within companies, prioritizing and providing ongoing support to help improve those difficult areas. It’s a journey..
THE GOAL! – To have a successful, profitable, growing business.
“When business software is setup correctly, people fully understand the capabilities and possible uses, and are adequately trained. Business software should improve your company’s productivity and provide strong information reporting structure.”