Software and Process Configuration: Easily setup your Cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting solution to match your company and industry requirements. You can apply industry and business specific terminology throughout the software by re-naming standard objects such as Customer to Client. Standard objects can also be customized with the addition of custom fields to track additional data points. These custom fields can be organized on custom forms that utilize interface elements such as sub-tabs, which can also be renamed. Custom fields can be added to customized list views, leading to convenient list editing capabilities.
- Custom Fields – 21 Different Types (List/Record, Multiple Select, Check Box, Currency, Date, Time of Day, Decimal Number, Integer Number, Percent Free-Form Text, Long Text, Rich Text Area, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Document, Image and More)
- Custom Entry Forms, Tabs and Sub-Tabs
- Custom Lists, Views and Searches
- Record Re-Naming
- Custom Roles, Themes and Center
- Custom Tables, Records and Objects
Robust Workflow Configuration: Imagine the ability to quickly create point-and-click rules-based workflows that automate, streamline, and improve common business processes across marketing, sales, service and finance. Some example would be streamlining processes like lead nurturing, sales discounting or purchase order approvals, collections management and much more.
- Easy to Use point-and-click graphical workflow management.
- Easily create, view, and edit or manage workflow states, actions, rules, and branching conditions.
- Easily specify the triggering events that initiate a workflow, such as when records are viewed, created, or updated—or schedule workflows to run automatically.
Dashboard Configuration and Personalization: Now every user gets their very own software. From key performance indicators to performance snapshots, trend graphs, job reminders, and report and transaction shortcuts, each person in your company gets the tools they need for highest productivity. Here are some examples.
- Calendar, Tasks, and Reminders portlets, help you to manage your time and workload.
- Direct access to data, allowing you to view, edit, or add records efficiently.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) portlet displays instant measures of critical business metrics.
- Report Snapshots portlet displays a graphical summary of a selected report’s results.
- RSS/Atom feeds allow you to display data from Web site RSS feeds.
Custom Database Tables: These custom database tables are created and reside right within the cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting solution. They can stand-alone or easily tie in with standard objects such as customers or items in data relationships ranging from one-to-one, one-to-many, to many-to-many. A custom database is an entry form you create to collect information specific to the needs of your business. You can attach information from these custom databases to entities, items or transactions using custom fields.