Turn Key Implementation
Let our experienced implementation team build out a strong solution…
Our consulting group is made up of CPA’s, business process engineers, management consultants and developers. We approach every CRM, ERP and Accounting software implementation from the stand point of helping companies with best business practices and meeting their critical business requirements.
A Turn Key Implementation is a full implementation where our consultants take care of everything from setup and data conversion to final testing and delivery. Our goal is to make the conversion as seamless as possible for our clients. This is ideal for companies that do not have the time or internal resources to successfully implement a cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting solution.
The Right Cloud Solution. Successfully Delivered!
Turn Key Implementation Steps
- Planning. Team leaders from both our group and yours work together to form an implementation team, and plan the project based on a methodology the project scope and available resources. A kickoff meeting involves the entire team to review the project plan and communicate the company objectives for the project.
- Discovery/Setup/Configuration. In this phase our senior consultants review the current process, future requirements and design/configure/setup the new processes, and perform an initial testing with minimal involvement of the customer team. The customer implementation team is only involved in discovery by providing input on current processes and future requirments.
- Prototype Review/Education. In this phase we deliver the new system to your team and begin to educate the your team through prototype demonstration workshops. In these reviews you will be getting educated on the new system and the capabilities of the product. During these sessions we identify issues and adjust the new system as needed. At the end of this phase the customer team accepts the design of the new system.
- Conference Room Pilot. In this phase the we lead the customer team through several phases of a conference room pilot (CRP). The last CRP becomes a simulated “go live”. When this CRP is completed the customer team accepts the new system and is ready to go live.
- Go Live Activities. The implementation team plans the cutover process, and trains the rest of the end users on the new system. The implementation team performs the training and our consultants support your team.
- Go Live Support. Both implementation teams supports the end users in the use of the new system.
- Can yield a faster implementation path to go live.
- Easily adopt best business practices.
- Doesn’t require a high level of CRM, ERP and Accounting competency.
- Requires less time commitment from your team.