Roadmap To Success
Steps – Successfully Delivered Web Based CRM & ERP Solutions
- Contact Us - Ask for a “FREE” business process review from one of our experienced management consultants. This is an analysis of a company’s current processes, procedures and software requirements in each of their primary business functions.
- Gain an Understanding - How a fully integrated cloud (web based) CRM, ERP and Accounting solution will provide valuable opportunities for improvements in productivity, reporting structure and overall company success.
- Fit Assessment - Determine which web based CRM, ERP and Accounting solution best fits your business software requirements. Again, we take a customer focused, unbiased, product neutral approach to assisting companies through the evaluation process. Highlighting both the benefits and drawbacks of various solutions.
- Selection - Decide on the CRM, ERP and Accounting solution that best fits your business software requirements and will provide the greatest return on investment.
- Implementation Strategy - Our group will map out a tailored implementation strategy to match each clients specific requirements. This unique approach will ensure a successful implementation and allow companies to get the most out of their business software.
- Core Implementation (Phase I) - Initial phase where the primary goal is to fully replace existing legacy systems, achieve effective operational functionality within the new solution and position both the application and implementation team for next steps.
- Adapting/Learning (Phase II) - Gaining a comfort level with the new solution; processing transactions, reporting and searching. Efficiencies are dramatically improving. The staff and implementation team are quickly identifying other areas within the new solution to target for future improvements.
- Extending (Phase III) - A continuous improvement program targeted at identifying areas of struggle within companies, prioritizing and providing ongoing support to help improve those difficult areas. It’s a journey..
THE GOAL! – To have a successful, profitable, growing business. Visit our home page.
“When business software is setup correctly, people fully understand the capabilities and possible uses, and are adequately trained. Business software should improve your company’s productivity and provide strong information reporting structure.”