Multiple Benefits – Cloud Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Also, read CRM Defined.
There are many potential benefits of a cloud CRM solution. See below to understand how a cloud CRM can create more new business, more repeat business and most importantly more profits.
Once your business starts to look after its existing customers effectively, efforts can be concentrated on finding new customers and expanding your market. The more you know about your customers, the easier it is to identify new prospects and increase your customer base.
Even with years of accumulated knowledge, there’s always room for improvement. Customer needs change over time, and technology can make it easier to find out more about customers and ensure that everyone in an organization can exploit this information.
Improved relations with your existing customers, which can lead to:
- Increased sales through better timing by anticipating needs based on historic trends.
- Identifying needs more effectively by understanding specific customer requirements.
- Cross-selling of other products by highlighting and suggesting alternatives or enhancements.
- Identifying which of your customers are profitable and which are not.
This can then lead to better marketing of your products or services by focusing on:
- Effective target marketing aimed specifically at customer needs.
- A more personal approach and the development of new or improved products and services in order to win more business in the future.
And ultimately this could lead to:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and retention, ensuring that your good reputation in the marketplace continues to grow.
- Increased value from your existing customers and reduced costs associated with supporting and servicing them, increasing your overall efficiency and reducing total cost of sales.
- Improved profitability by focusing on the most profitable customers and dealing with the unprofitable in more cost effective ways.
CRM tools help companies achieve these objectives:
- Streamlined sales and marketing processes
- Higher sales productivity
- Added cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Improved service, loyalty, and retention
- Increased call center efficiency
- Higher close rates
- Better profiling and targeting
- Reduced expenses
- Increased market share
- Higher overall profitability
- Marginal costing
Cloud Based CRM Benefits Are: (See Cloud Advantage for more.)
Rapid Deployment: Hosted CRM implementations generally take as little as a few days to at most 3 months and companies do not need to invest up-front time in the planning of hardware and software purchases.
Easy Upgrades: Hosted CRM applications can accommodate the instant deployment of new versions. Product enhancements and upgrades can occur instantaneously and hosted CRM applications can be configured / reconfigured quickly.
Reduced Costs: There is no hardware to purchase, servers to install or techies to recruit when using a hosted CRM.
Security Safeguards: For today’s hosted CRM vendors, keeping their datacenter security up to par is huge for the protection and privacy of consumers.
Get more out of your business software! Learn more, visit our home page.