Cloud ERP / Accounting
Cloud (Web Based) ERP / Accounting Software Applications
Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps companies manage and integrate all the important parts of its business. A web based ERP management information solution integrates areas such as planning, purchasing, inventory, sales, marketing, finance, human resources, etc. It is often referred to as an online, web based, hosted, internet based, ASP or even software-as-a-service (SaaS) ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software application systems.
Web based Accounting Software is an application that records and processes accounting transactions within functional modules such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, payroll, trial balance and prepare financial statements. It is offened referred to as an online, cloud based, hosted, internet based, ASP or even software-as-a-service (SaaS) Accounting software application systems.
ERP / Accounting Key Features
- Financials - General ledger, banking, cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed assets.
- Supply Chain Management – Inventory management, sales order processing, purchasing, product configurator, supply chain planning and commission calculation.
- Manufacturing – Engineering, bills of material, scheduling, capacity requirements planning, work order management, material requirements planning, quality control and costing.
- Project Management – Job costing, billing, time and expense tracking and activity management
- Human Resources – Human resources, payroll, training, time, attendance and benefits.
- Available “anywhere at anytime” – cloud based, online, web based, hosted, internet based, ASP or even software-as-a-service (SaaS).
NetSuite - The industry’s first and only online business application that supports an entire company – from web based customer relationship management (CRM) to enterprise resource planning (ERP) to web capabilities.