Google Apps – NetSuite
Google Apps – NetSuite integration with Cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting
Google Apps – Features several web (cloud) applications with similar functionality to traditional office suites, including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Talk, Google Docs and Google Sites.
Google Apps offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools for any size business – all hosted by Google to streamline setup, minimize maintenance and reduce IT costs. Employees can be productive with Google Apps anywhere at anytime.
The Right Cloud Solution. Successfully Delivered!
- Gmail for Business - 25 GB of storage per user, powerful spam filtering and sync with Outlook and mobile devices.
- Google Calendar – Web based calendar application that enables employees to work together efficiently.
- Google Docs - Web based documents, spreadsheets, drawings and presentations that let users edit the same file at the same time so you always have the latest version.
- Google Talk - Easily chat, talk or IM with your co-workers and associates on the internet using Google Chat.
Google Apps Benefits
- Helps businesses work smarter with proven cost savings.
- Web-based messaging and collaboration apps require no hardware or software and need minimal administration, creating tremendous time and cost savings for businesses.
- 50 times more storage than the industry average.
- Each employee gets 25 GB for email storage, so they can keep important messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
- Mobile email, calendar and IM access.
Easily Integrate Google Apps with Cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting software.
- Sync Google Apps Mail (GMail) with NetSuite
- Sync Google Apps Contacts with NetSuite
- Attach Files from Google Apps Docs to NetSuite
- Sync Events / Appointments with Google Apps Calendar with NetSuite
- Embed Gadgets into Google Sites