Return On Investment (ROI)
How cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting Solutions deliver true ROI?
On demand CRM, ERP and Accounting solutions regularly provides solid, measurable financial benefit within the first year after implementation and many times within the first 9 months. Our clients have been able to significantly automate their processes, boost sales, increase productivity, reduce or avoid headcount and eliminate costly legacy systems.
Return on Investment (ROI) doesn’t just come from having an integrated cloud CRM, ERP or Accounting solution alone. These solutions are tools and it all depends on how well you use these tools. You just can’t sit back and wait for the returns. It is important to understand that ROI comes from process improvements supported by these solutions. See process improvements.
With an aggressive process improvement plan combined with a great tool set. An integrated cloud CRM, ERP and Accounting solution has provided many of our clients substantial returns, which are many times greater then their initial investment.
Cloud (On-Demand) Benefits
- Reduced License, Implemenation and Operational Cost – Due to lower ongoing an initial cost, your total cost of ownership is less than traditional on-premise solutions. See Cloud Advantage.
- Reduced Ongoing IT Maintenance Cost – Hosted CRM, ERP and Accounting providers own their applications and offers their own support, which companies can then avoid having full-time IT staff or consultants for technical support. See Cloud Advantage.
Benefits of an Integrated CRM, ERP and Accounting Solution
- Improved Productivity – Reduced the manual data re-entry. See Integrated Solution.
- Improved Data Visibility - Results in better reporting, better management decision making and improved productivity. See Better Information.
- Reduce or Avoid Headcount Increases – With productivity improvements you will be able to eliminate or re-deploy staff or avoid new hires.
Improved Customer and Operational Management
- Improved Cost Reduction - Integrating key business processes and functions such as accounting, order management, inventory control and customer relationship management helps decision makers quickly identify opportunities for improvements and cost reductions.
- Core Functionality Improvements – Result in reduced administrative costs, improved financial management and improved inventory management.
- Improved Accounting – It is crucial to see the financial health of your company, as it permits better decision making and allocation of capital. Also, you can accelerate financial close times by 20 percent.
Get more out of your business software! Learn more, visit our home page.