Picture yourself building a successful career at a company that has been awarded “Madison Best Places to Work” two years in a row. Work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast growing organizations and mid-size companies enhance productivity, improve efficiency and grow profits.
goVirtualOffice is an award winning, top Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider with over 14 years of experience helping companies with the selection, implementation and successfully expand their CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce solutions.
The Application Consultant IV – Wholesale Distribution, will be responsible for delivering successful NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations. Phases of the ERP implementation process include; requirements gathering, workflow analysis, system design, setup, configuration, general consulting, data mapping and conversion, custom report development, testing, training and procedures documentation. As part of the professional services team, you will become the product “expert” in regard to wholesale distribution industries and NetSuite.
- Assists clients in the design and implementation of technical ERP, software, solutions.
- Demonstrates expertise of software as it relates to wholesale distribution industry.
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
- Tests and troubleshoots final system setups. Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Owns the successful delivery of the design and architecture of the system.
- Perform initial gap definition and work with development to fully define and resolve gaps.
- Guide and train less-experience implementation specialist.
- A specialist on complex technical and business matters.
- Work is highly independent.
- May assume a team lead role for the work group.
- Typically requires 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- Required Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must work daily at our corporate office in Waunakee, WI or our office in Dodgeville, WI.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven–always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Beyond the usual benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time