Picture yourself building a successful career at a company that has been awarded “Madison Best Places to Work” two years in a row. Work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast growing organizations and mid-size companies enhance productivity, improve efficiency and grow profits.
goVirtualOffice is an award winning, top Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider with over 14 years of experience helping companies with the selection, implementation and successfully expand their CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce solutions.
The Manufacturing Business Consultant performs work of considerable difficulty in planning, assigning and directing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementations. Determines scope of the project. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system implementation. Leads the implementation of organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration. Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet client needs. Perform initial gap definition and work with development to fully define gap resolutions. Has extensive knowledge and experience relating to best practices in the manufacturing industries.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes. Equivalent to a Business Analyst.
- Evaluates client needs, defines requirements and solutions that support key business processes.
- Defines and manages the delivery and implementation plans.
- Responsible for project scheduling, resources, timelines and budgets.
- Ensures that projects, milestones and goals are met adhering to approved budgets.
- Owns overall success of all projects.
- Owns overall client satisfaction.
- Perform initial gap definition and work with development to fully define and resolve gaps.
- Requires 5 to 10 years of industry experience.
- Required Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must work daily at our corporate office in Waunakee, WI or our office in Dodgeville, WI.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven–always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Beyond the usual benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time