Picture yourself building a successful career at a company that has been awarded “Madison Best Places to Work” two years in a row. Work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast growing organizations and mid-size companies enhance productivity, improve efficiency and grow profits.
goVirtualOffice is an award winning, top Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider with over 14 years of experience helping companies with the selection, implementation and successfully expand their CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce solutions.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for delivering goVirtualOffice’s message to target accounts in order to generate Sales Qualified Leads and assist our sales team with other related tasks to close new business. Working together in a team environment, you will be responsible for the first portion of the sales cycle including, but not limited to mapping out target accounts, identifying key decision makers, building and nurturing relationships and account management. This position requires sophisticated business acumen to understand each prospect’s unique business drivers and consequently, adapt our value proposition to each situation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve monthly quota of Sales Qualified Leads and team revenue.
- Maintain outbound call activity of 40-50 calls and 30 emails per day.
- Independent target account research and lead development.
- Maintain accurate and complete data in our CRM system (call activity, notes, qualification details, etc).
- Daily social media posting into vertical, interest and related groups
- Manage the response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Attend and work trade shows and other marketing events. (Travel is minimal)
- Assist our sales team with any requested tasks related to the entire sales cycle, including: market prospect research, lead generation, prospect list development, cold calling, software demonstrations, deal proposals, negotiations and closing.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of our applications to all levels including line of business managers and “C” level executives.
- Fully understand our product offerings, functionality, positioning, strengths/weaknesses and competition.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of achieving aggressive established targets or quotas.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Inside Sales or other related experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Completion of formal sales training programs is helpful.
- Knowledge and experience selling Cloud, CRM, ERP or Accounting solutions is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Results-oriented with self-confidence, perseverance and a high sense of urgency.
- Great attitude, goal driven and team player.
- Creative and resourceful, self-starter that thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- An interest in learning and understanding cloud and mid-market software applications, including CRM, ERP, Accounting and Ecommerce Solutions.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following is a plus: NetSuite, SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Microsoft, Epicor, Great Plains, AccPac, Best Software-MAS Series, Sales Logix, Siebel or Salesforce.com.
We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy a flexible, growth-oriented atmosphere with shifting priorities.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven – always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Beyond the usual benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package.
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this position